- Over 20 diverse, integrated modules have multi-agency capability
- Data sharing eliminates redundant keying and enhances productivity
- Accuracy is ensured for keeping track of incident reports, calls for service and unit resources
This complete Windows-based system is comprised of a variety of diverse modules which all work together to provide a fully integrated NFIRS 5.0, decision support and station and unit management system. With this logical system, the flow of data follows actual procedures in place by many agencies, and therefore is quickly learned. Your team members—including firefighters, supervisory personnel, administrators and fire inspectors—will appreciate the user-friendly access and presentation of data.
The completely graphical environment of EMBRS™ RMS utilizes a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) designed using Microsoft’s GUI development tool.. The Windows environment provides a familiar feel to the system for the operators, with features such as:
- Pull-down menus
- Help features
- Scroll bars
- Point-and-click operations
Key FeaturesEliminate redundancies and ensure accuracy of reports.
- Full-featured RMS system with over 20 integrated modules (one complete package with multi-agency capabilities)GeoServer access for same location validation procedures and location data as CAD
- NFIRS compliant with electronic submission reporting capability
- Sign-off for multi-tier approval process on incident reports
- Comprehensive Fire Prevention subsystem with integrated sub-modules
- EMS Reporting module captures comprehensive data on patients, transports, ALS/BLS information, time-stamped vitals and more
- Chemical Properties module includes online DOT database
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities include canned reports for Calls for Service, Reconciliation Reports and Dollar Loss Reports, along with advanced capabilities for ad-hoc reports and search on data fieldsAbility to save partially completed reports to finish later without loss of data
- Local/County/State Specific EMS Forms allow the capture of additional information beyond standard NEMSIS Compliant forms, such as special studies
- Searchable on any individual or combination of fields, allowing full use of collected data
- Data submitted to state electronically or by filling-in captured state forms
- Custom interfaces available for patient charting systems
- Track inventory of supplies
- Backfill NFIRS reports with EMS data to eliminate redundant data entry
NFIRS CompliantPSSI EMBRS™ RMS Streamlines Data Storage and Retrieval ActivitiesEMBRS™ RMS is user-friendly and easily operated by non-technical personnel.
- EMBRS™ RMS includes a full set of NFIRS compliant (electronic submission capability), integrated modules sold as complete package
- Modules can be accessed and data entered in the order that best fits the agency’s procedures and can be done by different firefighters, clerks, etc.
- Ability to save incomplete reports if called out of station to finish later without any loss of data
- Comprehensive EMS Reporting module captures data on patients, transports, ALS/BLS, time stamped vitals and other data, so that EMS personnel can capture this data