RESPONSE™ MIS integrates with RESPONSE™ CAD to provide you with real-time transfer of incident, unit and operator data to the MIS database.
Key FeaturesRESPONSE™ MIS will put your data to work for you.
- Integration with RESPONSE™ CAD provides real-time transfer of information to database, reducing human error and duplicate data entry
- Ability to use up to the minute data for your reports, queries and graphs
- Canned reports for units, incident, operators, time analysis, summaries, plus capability to create ad-hoc queries and reports
- Ability to perform flexible and powerful queries against CAD incident and unit data elements, including remarks
- Supports use of query tools, such as wildcards, range searches and queries on any/all data fields alone or in combination
- Search results are saved in “List” until cleared by operator, eliminating the necessity to rerun the search in order to view another call from the list
- Visually display query results in multiple forms, including pin-mapping, dot-density and thematic map displays for help in crime analysis, determining hot spots and resource allocation efforts
Searching and Mapping Features
- Ability to search on any data element transferred from the CAD system, including remarks, use of ranges, wildcard characters and combinations of fields
- Ability to use the Map button to map any search results on a pin-map and then click on any pin to view incident detail
- Ability to perform flexible and powerful queries helps define hot-spots, provide up to the minute data
- Ability to format the visual display of the search/query returns into various outputs, such as pin-maps, dot density maps and thematic maps
- Standard mapping functions apply to the display including ability to pan, zoom, apply/remove labels, layer control and more
- Multiple displays can be viewed, saved or printed