Convenient and efficient, PSSI’s EMBRS™ In-Form Automated Field Reporting (EMBRS™ In-Form AFR) software provides field firefighters and EMTs the ability to complete and submit reports from their mobile computer.
The PSSI Field Reporting system is completely integrated with the RESPONSE™ CAD, RESPONSE™ CAD In-Field FD, and EMBRS™ RMS systems. This integration allows complete workflow from the field responder, to supervisor to RMS system for submittal and rejection/approval of reports, eliminating the need for paper reports and entry by RMS personnel to the EMBRS™ system.
The EMBRS™ field reporting system provides field personnel the ability to begin reports before returning to the station.
Your firefighters and EMTs can maximize their activities in the field, by minimizing report entry time, eliminating redundant entry of data and reducing the need for responders to complete their reports in-station.
The Field Reporting system provides many of the same functions, look and feel and workflow of reports of the EMBRS™ RMS system and creates a paperless environment for the workflow—from entry through approval. Field responders are provided with:
- Easy to use report forms
- Drop-down menus of valid codes
- Easy movement between fields
- Access to patient reports and others that can be started while still in the field
- Capability for submitting reports to supervisors for approval electronically
Key FeaturesYou’ll appreciate the benefits of efficient report management and retrieval from the field.
- Full integration with CAD system allows for easy transfer of data
- Ability to save incomplete reports—to finish from the mobile or from any EMBRS™ terminal
- Workflow process allows for in-field electronic signature, submission to supervisor’s and records clerk’s In/Out Box for review and approval/rejection
- Dynamically updated and constantly displayed In/Out Box shows all reports plus their current status, as well as query returns
- Quick toolbar links from main EMBRS™ AFR screen to Incident, Unit, Civilian Casualty/Fire Fighter Casualty, Hydrant, Fire Pre-Plan and Chemical Properties modules
- Incident report provides access to additional forms via function keys or touch screen across top of window for Narrative, Structure, Fire Data and Involved Parties, which provides easy navigation through the entry process of in-field reports
- Dynamically updated In/Out Box shows all reports with associated status within the system’s workflow process and all Query returns
- Incomplete reports from any module can be saved locally to finish from the mobile or as drafts to be completed from an EMBRS™ terminal
- All In-Form modules provide the same tabular layout as EMBRS™ for an easy transition for end-users
- Unit report, and others, have same layout including access to additional associated forms via function keys or touch screen icons across top of window
- Workflow process allows for in-field electronic signature, submission to supervisor’s In/Out Box for review and approval or rejection and approval or rejection by records clerk
- HazMat Report module captures chemical information, incident, release and property related information