- ICIS™ RMS modules all work together and eliminate redundant data entry
- Coded data fields are entered/maintained by your agency to facilitate the data entry process
- Operators have the ability to eliminate numerous thirdparty systems
The completely graphical environment of the ICIS™ system utilizes a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) designed using Microsoft’s GUI development tool. The Windows environment provides a familiar feel to the system for the operators, with features such as:
- Pull-down menus
- Help features
- Scroll bars
- Point-and-click operation to choose functions
The user-friendly, familiar Windows environment promotes quick learning of this innovative system for report creation and management.
Key FeaturesEliminate redundancies and ensure accuracy of reports.
- Full-featured RMS system with over 25 integrated modules (one complete package with multi-agency capabilities)
- GeoServer access for same location validation procedures and location data as CAD UCR/NIBRS, state reporting and interfaces to bar coding and AFIS
- Digital Lineup feature
- Search capabilities include Master Name, Master Location, and Master Vehicle, which search all system modules using entry of partial data, wildcards, aliases, data ranges and more
- Attach files of any type directly to records, including text, photos, video, MP3 and WAV
- Separate security access for juvenile records and flagged/ locked records
- Crime analysis and reporting features include more than 50 canned reports and the ability to map returned query data in all modules; i.e., thematic map, pin map
- Booking subsystem tracks initial booking information and jail activities; i.e. inmate visitors and calls, transports, medical, property
- All modules have easy-to-use tabular layout with logically separated data elements in each tab
- Links to associated modules show along side of the displayed record, which provides easy navigation through the entry or review process in the order that best fits the agency’s procedures
- Ability to lock, denote as juvenile record or attach images to a record is provided throughout each module
- Master name search supports ability to search on partial names, alias names and other physical characteristics, including the use of wildcard characters, combinations of search parameters and date ranges
- Operator can choose which modules to check in the ICIS™ system or run master queries against all modules; an indicator (check mark and number of records) will show the modules where information exists
- Digital Lineup can be created from photos returned from searches; photos can be printed, shuffled or deleted
The ICIS™ system will streamline the data entry process, improve completeness of data, and provide powerful investigative capabilities for your law enforcement agency
ICIS™ Main Menu
- ICIS™ RMS includes a full set of integrated modules sold as a complete package
- Modules can be accessed and data entered in the order that best fits the agency’s procedures and can be done by different officers, clerks, etc.
- In/Out Box provides easy access to Workflow, including all reports that are currently in the workflow process
Jail Managment System
- NICIS RMS features a fully-functional Jail Management System (JMS) for agencies of all sizes – from 4 bed holding facilities to full county-wide detention/correctional facilities.
- Capture mugshots and photos of distinguishing marks (SMTs) through included camera interface. Push “to” or pull “from” LiveScan devices through one or two-way interface
- Agency defined code tables allow for complete customization for each agency. Use charges, bond amounts and terminology specific to your municipality, county or state
- Track movements, housing, visitors and phone calls
- Interface with popular classification systems like Northpointe, commissary and other 3rd party applications.
Crime Analysis/Statistics Reporting
The ICIS RMS system provides extensive searching capabilities that allow the operator to search any module on any/all fields in each module. The results that are returned from these searches may be saved to a file, exported, printed or mapped. The mapping feature allows these results to be displayed in several formats including pin-maps, dot density maps and thematic maps.