When your reports are needed, but you’re still in the field—PSSI’s software is the solution. Convenient and efficient, PSSI’s Incident/Crime Information System In-Form Automated Field Reporting (ICIS™ In-Form) software provides field officers the ability to complete and submit reports from their mobile computer.
The PSSI Field Reporting system is completely integrated with the RESPONSE™ CAD, In-Field PD, and ICIS™ RMS systems. This integration allows complete workflow from the field officer, to supervisor to RMS system for submittal and rejection/approval of reports, eliminating the need for paper reports and entry by RMS personnel to the ICIS™ system.
Your officers can maximize their law enforcement activities in the field by minimizing report entry time, eliminating redundant entry of data and reducing the need for officers to complete their reports in-station.
The Field Reporting system provides many of the same functions, look and feel, and workflow of the ICIS™RMS system and creates a paperless environment for the workflow of reports—from entry through approval. Field officers are provided with:
- Easy to use report forms
- Drop-down menus of valid codes
- Easy movement between fields
- Ability to save incomplete drafts locally for future completion
- Capability for submitting reports to supervisors for approval electronically
Key FeaturesYou’ll appreciate the benefits of efficient report management and retrieval from the field.
- Full integration with CAD system begins with the “Draw Report” icon on CAD mobile dispatch screen
- Access to master queries in ICIS™ to easily retrieve and insert existing data into report
- Ability to save incomplete draft reports—to finish from the mobile or from any ICIS™ terminal
- Workflow process allows for in-field electronic signature, submission to supervisor’s In/Out Box for review and approval/rejection options by supervisor and/or records staff
- Dynamically updated and constantly displayed In/Out Box shows all reports plus their current status, as well as query returns
- Offense/Incident form links to associated reports; i.e., Traffic Accident, Suspect, Property, Witness, Arrest, Vehicle, Citations and Involved Parties
- Arrest form includes DUI form to capture your agency’s standardized tests
- Field Contact form captures stop information for profiling
- All In-Form modules provide the same tabular layout as ICIS™, for an easy transition for end-users between the applications
- Field Contact form includes stop information, such as reason for search, demographics and reason for stop
- Traffic Accident module provides ability for officers to access report writing and associated accident diagram tool from the vehicle
- Function key access to drawing tool allows for on-site completion of accident diagram to be stored with the Traffic Accident report
- Incident report provides access to associated modules via function keys across top of window for easy navigation through the entry process of in-field reports
- Dynamically updated In/Out Box shows all reports with associated status within the system’s workflow process and all query returns
- Incomplete reports can be saved locally to finish from the mobile or as drafts to be completed from an ICIS™ terminal
- Workflow process allows for in-field electronic signature, submission to supervisor’s and records clerk’s In/Out Box for review, approval or rejection