Instant Electronic Dispatch InformationUtilizing RESPONSE™ In-Field PD will help you maximize your response time by:
- Reducing unnecessary voice interaction by providing messaging functions to and from dispatchers and other field officers
- Eliminating the need for extended radio transmissions to request calls for service information and/or response times
- Minimizing the interruption of standard CAD transactions and operation
- Locations of Calls for Service
- Cross streets
- Map display of incident
- Call Type
- Complainant information
- Premise history, hazards and other location related information
- Persons of Interest and Vehicles of Interest
RESPONSE™ In-Field Mobile CAD enables messaging for car-to-car and car-to-dispatcher communications.
Field officers are able to control their actions without interruption over the radio to the dispatcher.
- Easy access to separate integrated modules: CAD, NCIC and ICIS™ In-Form AFR from icons/function keys across top of window
- Function keys remap for status commands, forms, NCIC functions, etc., and can be accessed by function key or touch screen
- Data Center shows all of the unit’s incidents, past query returns messages and NCIC/State returns, which can be deleted or saved in the data center for continued access
- All calls for service data is displayed to the unit, with access to related information files (i.e., Directions, Hazards, Premise History, Emergency, Temporary Off-Duty officer, Person Vehicle of Interest) via the illuminated icons
- Draw Report button provides easy transition in to ICIS™ In-Form Automated Field Reporting
- NCIC/State functions can be performed directly from vehicle, thus reducing radio traffic and dispatcher workload
- NCIC/State functions are processed by the message switch and can run piggy-back queries to run against multiple databases from one form
- Gain quick access, easy navigation and save valuable time.
- User-friendly—Window layout provides easy viewing of function keys, forms, message display window, Data Center display, and other information
- Easy navigation—CAD, RMS and NCIC functions are easily accessed
- Continuous display—Dynamically updated Data Center shows the unit’s incidents, messages and query returns that stay in the tree to be viewed or accessed until deleted by the operator
- Extensive capabilities of function keys—Keys remap for status functions, forms, NCIC functions, and mapping
- Automatic transmission of dispatch data—Calls for service information and related location information are provided
- Mapping integration—Operator can request map display showing all layers available and incident and unit position
- Security options—Operator may lock down the mobile unit when out of the vehicle, or turn the screen display to night display
- GoogleMaps integration
- Ability to request map display for incident
- Use of standard mapping tools (i.e. Pan, Zoom, layer control)
- AVL equipped units/systems will show dynamically updated unit positions on map display
The mobile application can be utilized via in-car laptops or tablets from the from the field. However, an IN-Field ULTRA Mobile package is also available that runs on hand-held PDA devices and Windows mobile devices that allows access to RESPONSE CAD, ICIS RMS, NCIC and Messaging functions. This application is perfect for bicycle or foot-patrol officers as well as Citation/Ticket writing personnel.